Pension Perfect training
Take the pain out of pensions.
Pension Perfect live€0
- Total payment
- 1xPension Perfect live€0-+
All prices in EUR
- I’m not from the UK, does it matter?The course is designed to be generally applicable and I don’t know everything about every local context. But pensions is a topic that the broad concepts can be applied to specific countries without too much difficulty once you understand it.
Plus you’ll know the right questions to ask so you know where and what to ask, and, critically, how to avoid high fees that cost you thousands.
- I’m not sure if I can do it now as I’m busy the day of the course.It will be recorded so you can catch up, though attending live will be better as you get to ask questions and that just spurs you onto action more than catching up does. I say this as a frequent course-taker.
BUT this price will not be the price when I later turn the course into fully self-study so if you buy now you’ll have access to the live (or recording) and also the self-study when I create it for 147€ now rather than the higher price later on. So, buying now is a limited offer and a better deal than waiting.
- Should I do this or your beginner investing course?This course is short and very targeted and goes into detail on pensions specifically that is more in-depth than the chilled investor course. But the chilled investor course teaches you all about investing if you want to choose the products within your pension so you could still do both at some point and benefit a lot from the bigger course. That said, getting a pension sorted out now, this month, is a very manageable task and the sooner you start the better. The chilled investor isn’t running again until Oct 2023 so that is a' head start on earning money for the future if you do Pension Perfect.
- Do I need this if I’ve done your main investing course?In theory, no because you understand the bigger picture about investing and how pensions fit into that and have probably been able to confidently do your own research into the specifics this course covers that the bigger one doesn’t go into.
BUT if you’ve done that course and still not looked at your old pensions or opened one, then I’d say, do this course to give you the kick up the bum to do that and fill any gaps that have been holding you back. If you feel like you learn nothing new and your bum has not been kicked, I’ll happily refund you the money you’ve paid on this!
- Is it worth me doing it if I’m over 50?Yes, if you’ve got existing pensions, want to know how they work and if they have high fees you could cut down. If you’ve not got a pension at all, you’d be better off doing my bigger course as you would benefit from a range of different kinds of investments and doubling down on certain types of investments.
Also, make sure you’re paying enough into any state systems you’re entitled to so you get a state pension. If you’re from the UK or have worked there for more than 3 years, contact me if you want info on how to make up your National Insurance contribution as that will entitle you to a UK state pension on top of anything else you might have.
- Is this course only for people in ELT?Anyone would benefit, but TEFL is my background so I know the challenges and situation you’re likely to be in because it’s the same as me! I address those challenges directly in the course but they could also apply to any global nomad, freelancer, or low-paid worker.
- Aren’t pensions unutterably boring?I used to think so! And I wonder if I’d have been persuaded by me if I had seen this course at 25 years old. Maybe not, to be honest, But don’t be like me then! I WISH I’d started a pension then because I’d be sitting pretty on massive growth of my money. No one ever says “I wish I’d waited to start investing.” The younger you are, the more you’ll have and you can set it and forget it. So even if it’s boring, it will be over. That said, I make the course interesting – I have been told so by plenty of people :)
- I already have a pension. Is there any point doing this course?Most of the people who’ve taken my larger course, the chilled investor, and who already had a pension found that they were overpaying in fees for the pension and reducing their pension pot by hundreds to thousands. Once you do Pension Perfect you’ll know what needs to change to do the same. So if your current pension fees are 1% or more, that would be a high fee and you can definitely do better. Pension Perfect will help you get more return on your pension.
- How does the follow-up What's App support work?I'm trialling this for the first time but, loosely, the way it will work is that on a set date, 1 month, 2 months and 3 months after the course, I'll set up a What's app chat with you where you can ask questions and get support setting up your pensions via text or audio message and I'll reply. All the messaging will be carried out within that 1-day period (subject to time zones as, obviously during European night time I'll be asleep!) and. You'll get a fuller explanation of how it works during the live class.